Thoughtful gift planning gives you the opportunity to create a lasting impact and legacy while helping the LSU Museum of Art meet its mission to enrich and inspire through collections, exhibitions, conservation, and education.
These types of charitable gifts let you support our programs far into the future while also providing tax benefits and other benefits to you.
The most popular and enduring planned gift is a simple charitable bequest.
Bequests are popular because they give you the opportunity to leave a lasting legacy. When you make a charitable bequest, you retain full use of your property during life, so there is no disruption of your lifestyle.
Other ways to give:
• Charitable gift annuities
• Designating life insurance policy proceeds to the museum
• Donating an insurance policy
• Making the LSU Museum of Art a beneficiary of a retirement plan, IRA, 401(k), or 403(b)
• Transferring real estate to LSU Museum of Art through life estate
• Promising a gift of work of art that the museum has agreed to accept
If you're interested in learning about some of the ways to support our work or you wish to inform us of your intention to support the LSU Museum of Art through a planned gift, please contact the development office at (225) 389-7212.
Inquiries are confidential and will not oblige you to make a gift. Consult your financial advisors when considering your philanthropic objectives.