At the LSU Museum of Art, exhibitions are at the heart of what we do. They provide our visitors an engaging experience and inspire the content of our educational programs. In addition to the permanent collection galleries, Art in Louisiana: Views into the Collection, the LSU Museum of Art has a rich exhibition schedule for 2017-18. We invite you to become an annual exhibition fund supporter to impact 20,000 annual visitors, including 2,500 students!
Annual Exhibition Fund
Your support for the annual exhibition fund will enable the museum to produce these five exhibitions, providing inspiration for the museum’s public and educational programs. The levels for recognition are $2,500, $5,000, $10,000, and $25,000. The LSU Museum of Art will recognize your support of its 2017–18 exhibition season on all exhibition materials.
Individual Exhibition Sponsorships
Sponsorship of an exhibition at the LSU Museum of Art is a creative answer to specific corporate marketing objectives. The development department works closely with sponsors to tailor a benefits package that advances sponsors' business objectives and enhances their profile in Baton Rouge. Exhibition sponsorships begin at $1,000 with the title sponsorship ranging from $25,000 to $50,000 depending on the exhibition.
Benefits of Exhibition Sponsorship
As a sponsor of one of the LSU Museum of Art's upcoming exhibitions, your company will receive recognition on exhibition-related materials, including:
• Title wall at exhibition entrance
• Museum's website, with link to sponsor's website
• All print and web advertisements
• All press releases that reference exhibition, distributed to international press list
• Invitations to opening reception and all other related events
• Quarterly Calendar, distributed to over 1,000 Members and visitors
• Acknowledgment in Annual Report and any printed listing of the Museum's corporate contributors
Opportunities for Clients and Employees
Employees of your company will also benefit from the corporate sponsorship through:
• Invitations to opening reception and membership events for the exhibition
• Private tours of the exhibition with the director or curator
• Private evening events during the run of the exhibition during non-public hours
• Free admission for all employees while exhibition is on view
• Additional Guest Passes for client and employee use
For more information about the annual exhibition fund or individual exhibition sponsorships, contact Heather Nelson at (225) 389-7212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.