LSU Museum of Art Membership
Annual membership in the LSU Museum of Art provides vital support for museum programming, conservation and expansion of the permanent collection, and community outreach. Members keep our doors open!
In addition to the many benefits and privileges you will receive as a member of LSU Museum of Art, you will have the pride and satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to the growth and development of Baton Rouge's premier fine and decorative arts museum.
Membership has its privileges!
All members receive free admission to the museum, a discount on LSU Museum Store purchases, invitations to exhibition previews, discounts on any program admission fees, and subscription to our quarterly ArtTalk newsletter. Members can also receive discounts at partner restaurants.
- Capital City Grill’s – 15% discount on meals. Two locations:
- Shaw Center for the Arts, 100 Lafayette St.
- 3535 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd
- Tsunami – 10% discount on meals. Located on the Irene W. Pennington Terrace & Sculpture Garden, Shaw Center for the Arts
- Stroubes Seafood & Steaks – 15% discount on meals. Located on the corner of the Shaw Center for the Arts, 107 Third St.
- CC’s Coffee House – 10% off at all Baton Rouge locations
- PJ’s Coffee – free ‘upsize’ on beverage orders Shaw Center for the Arts location only
These discounts apply to LSU Museum of Art members only and members must present their current membership card in order to receive discounts.
Memberships can be purchased for yourself or as a gift. The museum accepts cash, checks and major credit cards. You can apply for membership in person in the museum (5th floor) or in the museum store (1st floor). Credit cards can be taken over the phone or you can print the application form and mail or fax it to us.
Please click here for details on each of the membership levels.
For more information, contact the membership office at 225-389-7212.